1. The beach. I love spending time on the beach - walking, having fires, or just simply sitting to enjoy the view and listen to the wind and waves.
3. The paint colour in my living room. It's called Garden Path by Benjamin Moore and I absolutely love it.
4. The floating shelves above my couch. Luckily they came with the house. The previous owner custom made them and was nice enough to leave them for me.
7. Summertime. After living in Iqaluit for seven years, it's nice to be able to enjoy a real summer.
8. My orange Columbia sweatshirt. It's so comfy and warm - perfect for wearing during the cooler weather.
9. Roasting marshmallows - or roasting anything really. Everything tastes better roasted over a fire on the beach.
10. The view from my front door - and all that comes with living near the water. The smell of the salt water mingled with the smell of wood smoke, and the sounds of waves crashing on the beach and seagulls squacking overhead.