Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Brag or Rag?

Brag:
The hubby has the week off and I must admit, I am insanely jealous right now. A whole week to spend time at home with the little guy and catch up on any projects that have been put on the back burner - nice! Monday was great, I came home from work to a pretty tidy house, laundry washed, supper cooking....what a man! And, to completely surpass my expectations, he even painted the dining room for me.

Rag:
Yesterday; completely different story all together. I came home from work to a sink full of dirty dishes, the little guy's leftover breakfast still on the table, the living room resembling a war zone of toys, and the load of laundry that went in the washer that morning was still in the washer. Oh and supper, well that was sitting on the counter, not long out of the freezer and still completely frozen. Why? Apparently yesterday was a "lazy day" and he didn't feel up to taking on any of those normal household challenges.

Gee, I wonder what I will find when I get home from work today...

Quote of the Day:
"Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots." Hoosier Farmer