Tuesday, October 21, 2008

All About Me

I can be extremely sarcastic.

I am too logical. I over think things and worry way too much.

I don't smoke - ANYTHING! I don't drink, though there are times when I really think that I should start.

I'm anti-social, apparently.

I have patience but am impatient.

I am addicted to shopping and spend way too much money.

I drive way too fast - hey, what's the point of having a fast vehicle if you're not going to use it?

I love to cook but hate trying to figure out what to cook.

I love my husband more than I ever thought I could. I love being a mother more than I thought I would. My son is my greatest accomplishment. He is the light of our lives.

I am grateful for what I have.

1 comment:

Quirky Christa said...

And all of those things make you the good person that you are :)