Monday, October 20, 2008

Mad Money

So, I'm looking for a way to make a bit of extra mad money. I need something that's home-based because there's no point in putting the effort into making extra money if I have to dish it out on a babysitter for the little one. It also needs to be something that will work in a small community. I am already a Mary Kay representative but I really don't see that actually doing all that well around here. There are already two MK reps here that I know of and most of the people I know feel that the products are just too expensive. I've thought about PartyLite, Princess House Crystal, Home Interiors & Gift, and Pampered Chef but again, I'm not quite sure how well it would go over in a place like this. Anyway, I'm short on really good ideas so let me know if you guys have any suggestions.

1 comment:

Quirky Christa said...

I personally love Home & Gift and it seems resonably priced too. Then there's always good 'ol Avon :)
Are you good with crafty things or computer things? Check out etsy.com it might inspire you to do something feasible from home.